Attention: Would you like to make your own dime… on someone else’s time?? All you need is an idea…
“Uncover the Secrets of High Revenue Membership Sites for Yourself, While Someone Else Does All the Work!”
Anyone Can Start Making Serious Money With Membership Sites – right now – No Content, No Web Design Skills, and No Experience Required!
From: Bronson Harrington
RE: Ground up Membership Site totally outsourced
Starting a Membership Site is a PROVEN business model…one of the most reliable and profitable around. Now, if you know anything about online marketing, you know that most “gurus” are HUGE fans of membership sites.
As a matter of fact, many of the leading online marketers have made an extremely significant portion of their income over the last few years by utilizing this very lucrative model!
Here are a few of the reasons I personally like this model –
- Repetitive, residual income – once signed up, the customer pays you repeatedly
- Content can be provided in bursts – a bit at a time. This kind of content creation is easy to manage.
- A sense of urgency is easy to establish, keeping members engaged
- It is, in a sense, a longer term relationship with a customer, leading to further opportunities.
These are just a few examples.
However: Two of the chief complaints I’ve often heard about developing Membership Sites (or any other site) are…
- I don’t know how to do that “web stuff”
- I don’t want or have the time to do that “web stuff”
“Web stuff” being my very educated summation of all that goes into creating a web site, content for it, and a vehicle in which to market it…smart, huh?
Seriously, though, it usually comes down to what a person cannot or will not do… Right?
Heck, I’d be a top 10 tennis player if I could. So why am I not? Well, I’d rather not tug at that thread…but it mostly comes down to natural talent and circumstances outside of my control (training, experience, genes, etc…).
Creating a membership site can be a daunting task…especially when taken on alone. Let me give you a few examples of what I mean…
5 Reasons Why Starting a Membership Site Can Be a Daunting Proposition
1. Set-up – Without any real experience, setting up a membership site can be a daunting and time consuming task. Every little bump in the road can turn into a distracting detour through forums, help windows, customer service calls, or any number of things. I’ve literally seen people spend weeks or even months on one task that only takes me 15 minutes to do.
2. Desire – Even with good experience in one, many, or all of the “disciplines” necessary to start up a good functioning membership site, sometimes you just don’t want to do it.
3. Demand for Content – The demand for continual content can be quite intimidating. Even with a fixed-term membership site, there is a lot of content to be created. As I’ve said before, I love to create content…love to write…and even I get stuck on content creation from time to time.
4. Time constraints – Maybe you like to write. Maybe you can build a basic web site. Maybe you’re already an experienced web marketer. How much time do you have for a new project? Have you ever had an idea…a really good idea…but you kept putting it off because you didn’t have time to do the legwork involved in getting it off the ground? Do you have an idea right now which could be making you money?
5. Subscriber acquisition – I’ve become an expert at that key word “marketing” in my own little niche. I have established extensive lists of clients and affiliates in my decade of doing this for a living. It wasn’t always like this, though. It took time, effort, dedication, and some trial and error to get it right, and it didn’t happen overnight. Guess what? You’re not going to start off with lists like mine. You need even more time to market the site if and when you get it off the ground.
Most of these problems either begin or end with something outside of your control, whether it is ability, creativity, desire, time, or any other obstacle. Even if these things are not totally outside of your control, they may be partially or temporarily so.
That being said, from a sales and marketing standpoint, one of the most irritating and frustrating things in the world is having to deal with things outside of your control.
…this opportunity is all about what you CAN CONTROL. You don’t want to be the “everyman” of your own business, but you still want to be “The Man”?
One word answer….
You can outsource it all!
- Web design
- Sales letter
- Squeeze page
- Opt-in page
- Automated emails
Seriously…you don’t have to do ANY of it!!
Note: Of course there will be work involved. This isn’t the lottery, and outsourcing is not the equivalent of entering Publisher’s Clearing House and getting one of those big checks from big Ed. Like anything else, you’ll need a bit of ingenuity, at least an idea of what you want to do, and a direction to take it in…
But that’s it, really. You get to be the maestro. Directing traffic, watching it all come together, and basking in the glory of the results.
Does that solve our problems?
1. Set-up – Well, you outsource the set-up, web design, hosting, email, etc…no longer are you restricted by what you cannot do.
2. Desire – Obviously no longer a problem, you’ve now found someone who has the desire to do all of the things you don’t want to do.
3. Demand for Content – someone else is writing it for you…just give them the details and kick back and wait…
4. Time Constraints – …or work on another project, you now have the time!
5. Customer acquisition – While this is not something you necessarily outsource (although you can, after a fashion), I’ve included it here because now you’ve freed up enough time to make a serious effort at getting your site in front of potential customers and affiliates.
So now I have a question for you…
Do you want to START your own Membership Site by Outsourcing it?
In this exclusive report, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to START your very own Membership Site with minimal content creation, and little or no heavy lifting on your part. All you need is a vision, and be willing to contract with someone else to do the work for you!
We’ll cover everything, start to finish, and all you have to do is be the director… including things like –
- What do you need – services
- What do you need – products
- Who do you need to do it?
- Where do you find them?
- How and how much do you pay?
- How to recruit
- Including recruitment ad templates, just plug in your info!
- The 4 C’s of due diligence – don’t get scammed
- How to avoid “bumps on the outsourcing road”
- Contracts, escrow, and briefs…oh my…communication
- Stimulating good work from freelancers
All of this information is in bite sized chunks, easy to digest, and is immediately actionable. No massive tome to read, or 14 hour audio to take notes on. Short, sweet, and to the point. Nuggets…if you will.
All you need is the idea, and the resources to implement it…and you’re off to the races.
Imagine…having this site up and running…making you money…while you work on other things that you need to do, want to do.
Stop thinking…start DOING! It’s time for you to put your plan into action…launch that site…see your vision come full circle!!
No matter what you are marketing, what kind of site you are planning, this Outsourcing Manual is a must!
Whether you are just beginning to do this “web stuff”…or you are a seasoned veteran without the time or desire to implement a killer idea you’ve had floating around in your head…this manual is for you!
Bottom line: If you have an idea, and want to know how to outsource it, this is the right place for you to be. Don’t hesitate, buy NOW…
YOUR “NO QUESTIONS ASKED” GUARANTEE!
I know you’ve seen “no questions asked” guarantees before. And maybe they didn’t ask questions, but they sure made you jump through a lot of hoops to get your money back.
Here’s the thing: If you’re not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, you’ll get your money back with 24 hours – guaranteed. No hassle, no hoops and no questions. Fair enough?